About The Programme:
PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education offered. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies.
AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes.
• To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA's unique blend of quality and flexibility.
• To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
• To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
• The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
• Working Graduates.
• Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
• Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
• Defense Personnel.
Salient features of the programme
• AIMA's Post Graduate Diploma in Management is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
• Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programs aimed at giving distinct career advantage.
• Contemporary course curriculum recognized by Industry.
• Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
• All India reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
• Library Database on AIMA website.
• Prompt operational support from Student Support Cell (by e-mail & phone).
• Placement support services from AIMA-CME.
Status: PGDM is AICTE Approved, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India since 1994.
• Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
• Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
• Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
Course Contents for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)