IT Lab of RIMS
1. IT is informative and entertaining through comprehensive state-of-the-art technology in the Computer Centre.
2. 220 PCs with inbuilt Pentium processors + 300 Laptops.
3. Wireless Campus.
4. The latest software is available to enable the students to work on Wireless Campus.
5. 10mbps dedicated fibre optics leased line from Ortel for 24 X 7 internet connectivity.
6. The entire network rests on four IBM servers and enables smooth movement of data across departments.
Understanding the significance of effective communication skills in today’s corporate world, RIMS offers a unique opportunity to its students to learn SPOKEN ENGLISH. To fulfil this objective RIMS has a sophisticated ENGLISH COMMUNICATION LAB equipped with LINGUAPHONE from Lotus Learning System Machines (U.K. based company) and study materials. The institute makes it mandatory for every student to attend a minimum number of 25-hours lab classes. Meanwhile 50-hours lab classes for MBA and 48-hours for MCA students are mandatory as per the BPUT curriculum.
The Lab seating capacity is 25 and is equipped with a 29"T.V. SET, LCD, digital camera, etc. to ensure that students are exposed to cross-cultural communication, good accent and impressive style which are pre-requisites for a good career. Fluency and accuracy in speech enhances a student’s personality ensuring a bright future. Trained English Faculty members take regular classes to guide the students for the Business English program and Basic self learning program.